Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2011 Has a Case of the Sickies

So what has happened to us thus far in 2011? Claire has gotten 5 teeth, RSV, pneumonia, pink eye, and looks like she's working on a cold (as well as more teeth). I had . . . well who knows what exactly I had - cold, flu, sinus infection, eye infection, strep throat. Who knows - I couldn't talk, couldn't breathe, couldn't hear, my eye was red, & I was getting killer migraines.

In other news, Claire had her first birthday. *GASP!* That'll be a separate post though. Maddy is on her way to potty training *finally!* and has been waking up dry most mornings. Isabelle is doing wonderful in school - she's being sent home with 1st grade homework & it's still too easy for her - and had her first non-family birthday party. My girls are just getting so big! I know I'm due for some pictures. I'm working on getting "Claire's first year" up with a much needed photo bomb then I'll work on updating Isabelle and Maddy. Wish me luck! (ie - cooperative kids!)

No comments:

Post a Comment